Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Assassination Does Not Equal Justice and Bradley Manning is Not Guilty Until Proven Innocent

Thanks, Mr. President, for yet another bit of linguistic acrobatics... since Government Sanctioned Terrorism and Assassination does not even remotely resemble justice.

Just like you said the other day, captured on someone's cell phone, that Bradley Manning is guilty... interesting, given that he has not yet been charged or gone to trial... I for one thought it was a bit uncouth (if not totally fucked up) for a sitting President to adjudicate on a subject that has not yet come close to being resolved.

Where's that dusty old constitution at? Are you all done wiping your military/corporate asses with it? 'Cause I for one am sick and tired of being lied to, and I'm sick of this country using my money to kill, torture, maim and collectively ruin our future and our children's future.


While I'm on the subject... and as long as it's evidently permissible to do so, I'd like to say that I would love to double-tap some fucking terrorists in the back of the head and I would be proud to pull the trigger. So send Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, Trump, Murdoch, I could keep going all day. Line 'em up, and I'll happily pull the trigger, since everybody seems to excited and happy to celebrate the deaths of ruthless tyrants and murderers.

No comments: