Monday, May 24, 2010

I love commenting on douche-bag corporate amazon.com seller's pages after they undercut us...

Just a little example of some of the digital graffiti we go around posting late at night:

"Hey, FUCK YOU!

Have you always made your way in the world by undercutting nobel, independent sellers? Well, I suppose it's the Walmart Way, American Way of Big Business right? Well maybe I'll just buy some surplus missles and stick one up your stupid corporate ass you motherfuckers.

Grow a set and call me if you ever want to book-brawl. My team could take yours on any field you fucking capitalist pussies.

I request that you stop undercutting other booksellers and devaluing this literature, and also that you immediately cease selling We Are An Image From the Future, as I can guaran-fucking-tee you the authors of this book don't want you to be making jack shit off of it. Which must be close to what you're making.

Have fun sliding through life on a one percent profit margin you hacks. I'm gonna piss on your graves."

1 comment:

Marty said...

Hell yes! This is a real day brightener for me.