Sunday, May 23, 2010

A cute communique from an ebay customer

"By the way, may I congratulate you on your candor & honesty? I have an eclectic taste in books, so I do a fair amount of ordering through eBay. Lately. I've noted a tiny number of delays in getting back to me and the excuses have ranged from:

1. England: Volcano ash has apparently slowed down every type of shipping up to and including trucks.

2. New Orleans: Oil slicks have apparently slowed down every type of shipping up to and including trucks.

3. NYC: F**k off! You'll get your damn books when we get around to sending them!

4. Russia: Really? That slow? Let us know when you receive the package (?)

5. LA: Do you really need books? Maybe you should take a walk...

6. Hong Kong: Sorry, don't speak Englsih. Or German. Or French...

Like I said, don't sweat it. I'll get it when I get it."

-Anonymous

No comments: